Notice: FTQ&Cs is now Illuminate
with the same Fair Trade Mission and many of the same fabulous textile crafts.
Mission Statement 2019:
- Producers will be paid a fair price, at least 50% more than they
would receive within the local market.
- We will only deal with non-profit partners which engage in ethical business practices
and pay producers fairly.
- We will build long-term trade relationships, provide start-up and
capacity-building loans, pay producers on a timely basis, and provide advance payments
to allow our artisans to purchase materials.
- We will only support groups that maintain healthy, safe, working conditions, and
engage in environmentally sustainable practices.
- We will provide training and design support to assist our artisans in
reaching the N. American Market
- We will honor and encourage our artisans' cultural and artistic
- We will assist artisans in building independent, sustainable businesses,
that can successfully compete beyond fair trade networks
Click here: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write us at email@example.com